The Hawks Eye

Spider-Man And Black Ops 4 Review

Joshawn Mentor

Marvel’s Spider-Man PS4

Joshawn Mentor
Drawing By Joshawn Mentor

Summary: Marvel’s Spider-Man is an action packed story focused video-game that released September 7th, 2018. This game is made by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. Spider-Man is already an icon when it comes to  Marvel comics. Marvel’s Spider-Man Ps4 was released exclusively for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro. This game focuses on Peter Parker, a.k.a Spider-Man, facing off various villains such as Electro, Rhino, Kingpin, Vulture, etc. Peter traverses through New York City, fighting crime, saving civilians, and all around being a friendly-neighborhood hero. This game is already au good candidate for Game Of The Year. This game costs $60. The age rating is 16 and up. You can get it at Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, and of course your local Game-stop. Swing Through New York As The Spectacular Spider-Man.

Joshawn’s Opinion: This game is worth the $60. The story is well written, there is some plot errors, but it is all around amazing. The Game-play makes you feel like Spider-Man swinging through New York. The Boss fights aren’t too hard until the point where you have to quit the game. Fans of The Batman Arkham Style of combat will be right at home when using the combat systems for this game. The voice acting can be a bit dumb at some points, but it overall is satisfactory. The choreography is pleasant for the most part. Some characters move like actual lifelike people. For example, the web-slinging model in Spider-man shows him doing specific tricks. For example when Spider-Man does a trick that launches him up, he would lift his chest up to show him getting lift up in the air. You can even choose your own Spider-Man suit such as the Homecoming Suit, to the 2099 Suit, to Spider-Man in his undies. I rate this game   4.5/5.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4

Joshawn Mentor
Pic By Joshawn Mentor

Summary: The Next Call of Duty Game in a long line of games. Call Of Duty Black Ops 4. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 was created by Treyarch who were known for the famous Black Ops 1, 2 , 3, and World At War. It was published by Activision. This is a first person shooter action paced video game. Critically acclaimed as one of the best shooters of all time. Survive the endless hordes in the unforgiving zombies mode, climb upon the ranks to prestige in multiplayer, or survive in a 100 man battle royale called Blackout to see who really is the number one player. This game came out on October 12th, 2018. Black Ops 4 is $60 and is released for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC. “Dive in, Gear up, and kill some meat-bags.”

Joshawn’s Opinion: I have been a fan of “Call Of Duty” since elementary. I first saw my brothers play Modern Warfare 2 and I instantly fell in love. When I heard of the release of Black Ops 4 I was genuinely uninterested. After the release of the juggernaut “Fortnite” I thought nothing would be able to beat it. However, as soon as I got the game, put the disc in and started playing, I felt like I was 8 years old again. This game has to be one of the best Call Of Duty games of all time. Everything from zombies to blackout. There are some problems here and there like the fact that some things from the older games are gone such as Game modes like Team Tactical, Campaign, etc. Most of the time I was having too much fun getting high kill-streaks to even worry about it. If you aren’t a fan of Call Of Duty, I implore you to try this game. Trust me you won’t forget it. This game is a 9.6/10