The Hawks Eye

Reactions to Marvel’s Spider-man PS4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Ricardo Llera

Ricardo’s Reaction on  Marvel’s Spider-man PS4: This game is one of my favorite games I have played on my Playstation 4. I bought the game when it was released, and 100% completed it a week later. From my experience I can say that the game has a mix of sharp graphics, great storyline, fast paced combat and challenging missions. It really makes you feel like the Ultimate Spider- Man. It is not one of those games that will make you rage and not have a good time, it lets you know if you are making mistakes, and you can learn from them. You can also change the difficulty level to the way you want to play. Marvel’s Spider Man Ps4 does not have a very big competitive, ranking aspect like multiplayer games. I would have liked to see this game introduce new villains, but that is the only con that I have. This game was so fun, and I will be waiting for more sequels to come.

Ricardo’s Reaction on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: I haven’t played any “Call of Duty” in my life until Black Ops 4 because I had a Wii until 8th grade, which wasn’t compatible with this game. I recently bought Black Ops 4 on Saturday, October 20th, and of course, I love it. I can’t compare this Black Ops game to any other in the series because I haven’t played them. Overall, the game is addicting. There are ranks, which makes it very competitive for people who want to level up fast and get to the top of that leaderboard. The game is smooth, realistic, has good graphics, and has rewarding combat. The only con I can give to this game is that some guns can be very overpowered and stronger than other guns, and some have no flaws, which leaves people who haven’t level up with a disadvantage. Other than that, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 is very rewarding, and addicting, and I don’t see the game fading away anytime soon.